Bleeding Control Oil (30 ml)
NaturalQR® Oil for Bleeding Control is an herbal product developed by a Physician for the effective control of bleeding associated with cuts & wounds. NaturalQR® is a herbal formulation with a unique combination of Herbs and Natural Extracts (Pongamia pinnata, Lawsonia alba, Datura alba, Cocos nucifera, oil base) for the effective management of bleeding associated with cuts & wounds When applied on bleeding wounds, it STOPS bleeding within minutes and helps wound healing. NaturalQR® Oil for Bleeding Control is clinically tested for safety and efficacy.
A Formulation of Natural Extracts and Oils.
Formulated by a Physician
Healing observed within weeks
No Known Side Effects
No Drug Interaction
Provides safe and effective control of bleeding in cuts & wounds and helps in wound healing.
Available in 1.1oz (30ml) oil bottles.
Pongamia pinnata, Lawsonia alba, Datura alba, Cocos nucifera & Oil base (q.s.)
1. Apply NaturalQR® Bleeding Control Oil liberally (either with a dropper or by just pourin) on the treatment site.
2. Check for bleeding to stop. If not add more oil to site.
3. Once the bleeding has stopped, apply NaturalQR ointment on site and and cover with gauze and bandage.
4. Rebandage every 2 days or as directed by a physician.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
3. Keep out of the reach of children.
4. Stop use and contact physician if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Store at room temperature (72°F / 22°C). NaturalQR® Bleeding Control Oil may solidify in cold temperatures. Place the tube in a warm environment (such as a cup of warm water) to bring it to temperature >20°C before use. Do not use a microwave oven to warm.