Diabetic Wound Therapy Ointment(30 gm)
NaturalQR® Diabetic Wound Therapy Ointment is a Natural Herbal Product for the effective management of diabetic ulcers. NaturalQR® is a herbal formulation developed by a Physician with a unique combination of Herbs and Natural Extracts (Pongamia pinnata, Lawsonia alba, Datura alba, Cocos nucifera) for the effective management of diabetic ulcers. NaturalQR® Diabetic Wound Therapy Ointment is clinically proven for safety and efficacy. Superior healing has been clinically observed with NaturalQR® Diabetic Wound Therapy Ointment as compared to traditional wound treatments.
A Formulation of Natural Extracts and Oils.
Formulated by a Physician
Healing observed within weeks
No Known Side Effects
No Drug Interaction
Provides safe and effective management of diabetic ulcers & chronic wounds.
Available in 1.1oz (30gm) tube pack
Pongamia pinnata, Lawsonia alba, Datura alba, Cocos nucifera & Ointment base (q.s.)
1. Before applying, clean affected area with saline or wound cleanser.
2. Apply ointment liberally on the treatment site and cover with gauze and bandage.
3. Rebandage every 2 days or as directed by a physician.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
3. Keep out of the reach of children.
4. Stop use and contact physician if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Store at room temperature (72°F / 22°C). NaturalQR® Diabetic Wound Therapy Ointment may solidify in cold temperatures. Place the tube in a warm environment (such as a cup of warm water) to bring it to temperature >20°C before use. Do not use a microwave oven to warm.